High School Scholarships
Contest Entries Accepted:
Noon – CT, Sept. 7, 2016
Noon-CT, April 7, 2017
2015/16 High School Scholarship Contest Winners
Enter for the chance to win $2,000 College Scholarship
Applicant Eligibility Requirements
- High School Scholarships Contest is open to high school seniors who are citizens and aliens legally residing in the USA.
- College Scholarship payable to the winner’s college/university or certified trade school in the United States; student must enroll in semester beginning no later than fall 2016.
- Winners not based on financial need
- Relatives of AFSA staff or NATIONAL board members may not enter.
- Home-schooled students may apply as long as your course of study is equivalent to that of a senior in high school.
Read complete contest information before applying to the high school senior scholarship contest. Please read all requirements carefully. Entries that do not meet ALL requirements will be automatically disqualified from the contest without notification to the student.
- Entries will be accepted from 12:00 p.m. (noon) CDT, September 7, 2016 until 12:00 p.m. (noon), CDT April 7, 2017.
- A total of $20,000 is awarded. Ten (10) winners will receive a college scholarship of $2,000 each. Only one $2,000 scholarship will be awarded to any single individual from this contest. Odds of winning are based on total number of entries received.
- The college scholarship is paid directly to the educational institution in the student’s account to be used for tuition and/or books for the fall 2017 semester. The scholarship monies may be used over a period not to exceed four (4) years.
To read complete rules, click here.