High School Scholarships
Contest Entries Accepted:
Noon – CT, Sept. 7, 2016
Noon-CT, April 7, 2017
2016 – 2017 High School Scholarship Contest Winners
Miljana Djurovic, Des Plaines, Illinois
Zachary Duncan, Okemah, Oklahoma
Karolina Madro, Roselle, Illinois
Kendall McCulty, Los Angeles, California
Emily Miller, Bluffton, Indiana
Angela Murillo, Coachella, California
Robert Nelson, Winslow, Arizona
Anna Newton, Oxford, North Carolina
Cameron Smith, Redlands, California
Sarah Sutton, Sandwich, Massachusetts
Enter for the chance to win $2,000 College Scholarship
Applicant Eligibility Requirements
- The High School Senior College Scholarship Contest is open to high school seniors who are citizens or aliens legally residing in the USA.
- Scholarship funds are payable to the winner’s college/university or certified trade school in the United States; winner must enroll for classes beginning no later than Fall 2017 session.
- Winner selection is NOT based on financial need, GPA or demographic criteria.
- Home-schooled students may apply as long as course of study is equivalent to that of a senior in high school.
- Relatives of AFSA staff or NATIONAL board members may not enter.
Done with Step 1? Enter the Contest