High School Scholarships
Contest Entries Accepted:
Midnight – (CT), Sept. 1, 2019
Midnight – (CT), Apr. 1, 2020
Enter for the chance to win $2,000 College Scholarship
Applicant Eligibility Requirements
- The High School Senior College Scholarship Contest is open to high school seniors who are citizens or aliens legally residing in the USA.
- Scholarship funds are payable to the winner’s college/university or certified trade school in the United States; winner must enroll for classes beginning no later than Fall 2020 session.
- Winner selection is NOT based on financial need, GPA or demographic criteria.
- Home-schooled students may apply as long as course of study is equivalent to that of a senior in high school.
- Relatives of AFSA staff or NATIONAL board members may not enter.