College Scholarships Contest
Noon – CT, April 22, 2016
Noon-CT, August 29, 2016
2016 2nd Chance Scholarship Contest Winners
Enter for the chance to win $1,000 Scholarship
Applicant Eligibility Requirements
- The Second Chance College Scholarships Contest is open to citizens and aliens legally residing in the USA with High School Diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Scholarship funds are payable to the winner’s college/university or certified trade school in the United States; winner must enroll or already be enrolled for Spring 2017 session.
- Winner selection is NOT based on financial need, GPA or demographic criteria.
- Relatives of AFSA staff or NATIONAL board members may not enter.
- Past winners of AFSA’s High School Senior Scholarship Contest or AFSA’s Second Chance College Scholarships Contest are not eligible to win this contest.
Read complete contest information before applying to the 2nd Chance College Scholarships Contest. Please read all requirements carefully. Entries that do not meet ALL requirements will be automatically disqualified from the contest without notification to the student.
Done with Step 1? go to Step 2