College Scholarships Contest
April 1, 2022 – August 31, 2022
Enter in 10 minutes to win one of five $1,000 College Scholarships.
Eligible to citizens and aliens legally residing in the USA with High School Diploma or GED.
Enter for the chance to win a $1,000 Scholarship
Applicant Eligibility Requirements
- The Second Chance College Scholarships Contest is open to citizens and aliens legally residing in the USA with High School Diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Scholarship funds are payable to the winner’s college/university or certified trade school in the United States; the winner must enroll or already be enrolled for the Fall 2022 or Spring 2023 session.
- Winner selection is NOT based on financial need, GPA, or demographic criteria.
- Relatives of AFSA staff or NATIONAL board members may not enter.
- Past winners of AFSA’s High School Senior Scholarship Contest or AFSA’s Second Chance College Scholarships Contest are not eligible to win this contest.
Read complete contest information before applying to the 2nd Chance College Scholarships Contest. Please read all requirements carefully. Entries that do not meet ALL requirements will be automatically disqualified from the contest without notification to the student.