Noon – CT, Sept. 10, 2014
Noon-CT, April 1, 2015
Enter for the chance to win $2,000 Scholarship
Applicant Eligibility Requirements
- Open to high school seniors who are citizens and aliens legally residing in the USA.
- Scholarship payable to the winner’s college/university or certified trade school in the United States; student must enroll in semester beginning no later than fall 2015.
- Winners not based on financial need
- Relatives of AFSA staff or NATIONAL board members may not enter.
- Home-schooled students may apply as long as your course of study is equivalent to that of a senior in high school.
Read complete contest information before applying to the high school senior scholarship contest. Please read all requirements carefully. Entries that do not meet ALL requirements will be automatically disqualified from the contest without notification to the student.
To read complete rules, click here.